Home - Product Manual|
835954 Sonic Alert AM/FM Clock Radio with Bedshaker InstructionsReturn to Item
Setting the correct time
1) Slide the setting switch (1) to the position marked "TIME".
2) Depress hour button (6) as necessary to advance the clock display until the hour is correct.
3) Depress minute button (7) as necessary to advance the clock display until the minute is correct.
4) Slide the setting switch (1) to the position marked "LOCK" this will prevent the clock time from being changed.
5) Lighted dot (10) in upper left clock display indicates time is PM, no light indicates time is AM.Setting the alarm time
1) Simply follow the instructions mentioned under "Setting the correct time" (above) except that you will have to slide switch (1) to the "AL" position.
2) Make sure the alarm time is correctly set for AM or PM lighted dot (10) indicates PM). Be sure to release the HOUR and MIN set buttons before releasing the ALARM button.
3) Once the alarm time is set slide the setting switch (1) back to the position marked "LOCK". This will prevent the alarm from being changed.
4) To enable the alarm function, slide the Function Switch (11) to position marked "ALARM". This will turn on the alarm feature. Otherwise, alarm will not go off for the alarm time set.
5) You will see a dot (3) on the left side of the LED display to show the alarm has been enabled.Battery Backup
To use battery backup, you can install a 9-volt alkaline battery in the back of the clock located under the battery cover (7). Battery not included. Note the LED display will not show during power failure but the clock will still be running and keeping proper time until the power comes back.To Play Radio
1) Slide the Function Switch (11) to "ON" position to turn radio "ON".
2) Use rotary volume wheel (10) and turn to desired listening level.
3) Slide Band Switch (13) to either AM or FM.
4) Tune radio station by turning the Tuning Dial (12) to desired radio frequency.Radio Reception
For best reception unwind wire antenna cord to its full length (16). Make sure radio isn't near any electrical appliances that may cause interference.Sleep Timer Operation
1) You may use the sleep function to have the radio on while you go to sleep. It will automatically shut itself off after the specified time.
2) Make sure the Function Switch (11) is NOT set to "ON" otherwise sleep function will not work and the radio will play continuously.
3) Press sleep button (5) and radio will play for an hour. You can also set sleep timer for other lengths of shut off time.
4) Press and hold the sleep timer button (5). It will start at 59 minutes and countdown to 1 minute. Release sleep timer button (5) once the desired sleep time is chosen.Wake To Radio
Set alarm wakeup time by following the procedure under "Setting the Correct Time" (above). Slide the function switch (11) to position marked "AUTO". This will turn on the radio feature at the alarm time set. Otherwise radio will not go off for the alarm time set.Sleep To Radio and Wake To Radio
You may use the sleep function to have radio on while you go to sleep and have the radio wake you in the morning. Follow directions under section labeled Sleep Timer Operation and Wake To Radio.Sleep To Radio and Wake Buzzer
You may use the sleep function to have the radio on while you go to sleep and have the buzzer wake you in the morning. Follow the directions under Setting the Alarm Time and Sleep Timer Operation.Shutting Off Alarm
Alarm can be shut off temporary for the day or permanently shut off.
1) When the alarm goes off, simply press the AL off button (9) the alarm will shut itself off for the day and come back on the next day at the same time if alarm setting has not changed
2) To shut the alarm off permanently, slide function switch (11) to off position. Alarm will not come on until Function Switch (11) is set to "AUTO" or "ALARM" position.Snooze Operation
SNOOZE button (13) - press after alarm has sounded. The alarm will be turned off for 9 minutes for extra sleep. The alarm will come back again after 9 minutes. You may repeat up to 59 minutes.Alarm
Set the alarm time you wish and slide the VIB / BUZZ / OFF (12) switch to the desired position. Set to VIB for bed shaker and BUZZ for sound, or VIB/BUZZ for both.Volume
To adjust the volume rotate the wheel located on back right side (5).Bed Shaker / Vibrator- Figure B
1) Attach the bed shaker jack to the back of clock at VIBRATOR input.
2) To turn on vibrator slide switch (12) to VIB or VIB/BUZZ position.
3) Place vibrator under mattress or pillow.AC-9V Power Input
Attach the AC power supply input to the back of clock at AC-9V IN next to the VIBRATOR input, smaller input of the two. Important: do not confuse input with vibrator input.GENERAL DATA
Power: Consumption: 8w, 110v / 60 Hz
Radio Frequency: U.S. AM: 540-1700 KHz / FM: 88-108
UL listed transformer (Underwriters Laboratories)
Return to Item